Identifiable Information Non-Personally
- For security purposes and also to ensure that the website remains open to all users, the University uses software to monitor network traffic to recognize unauthorized attempts to publish or change information, or elsewhere cause damage.
- The University or college collects nonpersonal information about your web connection upon this internet site, including however, not limited by:
- the net Process (IP) and synonymous of the web domain name you used to gain access to the Internet
- the IP address or URL of the website from which you directly linked to this web site
- the day and time you accessed this internet site
- the pages frequented upon this web site
- the internet browser and operating-system you used to gain access to this internet site
- the search conditions applied to our se’s
- The University or college functions with this nonpersonal information to help manage the website and improve service.
Identifiable Information Personally
- Our data gathering and dissemination are governed by condition and federal laws and regulations, like the Minnesota Authorities Statistics Practices Take action, Minnesota Figurines, Section 13.
- Individually recognizable information is not released to exterior celebrations without your consent unless required for legal reasons.
- This site does not acquire any Identifiable Information Personally.